Helpful Links

Home  /  Helpful Links


OSHA, The Occupational Safety & Health Administration, offers a wide selection of training courses and educational programs to help broaden worker and employer knowledge on the recognition, avoidance, and prevention of safety and health hazards in their workplaces. OSHA also offers training and educational materials that help businesses train their workers and comply with the Occupational Safety and Health Act.  Visit their site for more information.
MassRMV: Licensing information and rules of the road from the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles.
MassDOT, The Massachusetts Department of Transportation, is committed to maintaining an active Contractor Compliance Program to ensure non-discrimination of the contractor’s employment practices as required by federal and state laws, regulations and policies.  Eastern States can help you review your options and make sure you have all appropriate coverage.  For more information, visit MassDOT Compliance.

Surety Bonds Made Easy

We represent more bonding companies than anyone else in the region, several of which are exclusive to our agency.  Our team’s focus is to present your story to the surety companies in the most favorable light.  This allows us to obtain the most competitive terms available from stable, highly-rated markets, enabling you to achieve your business goals and objectives. We can provide bonding in all 50 states as well as many international locations.

Learn More

Auto Services – MA Registry of Motor Vehicles

How to return a plate online
A plate return receipt is an important document that will enable you to cancel your vehicle insurance and also provide proof of when you took your vehicle off the road. You may need this document to request an excise tax abatement or to provide as proof of when you stopped using your vehicle. Return your plate here.
How to obtain an OC plate
An owner-contractor is any person who is not a manufacturer, dealer or repairman who owns a fleet of ten or more vehicles, trailers, special mobile equipment, mobile construction cranes or combination thereof, which is used or leased exclusively by him in his principal business and who maintains an establishment with facilities for the repair, alteration or equipment of such vehicles or trailers. An Owner Contractor Plate is issued to allow construction contractors to move self-propelled construction equipment on the roads. Click here to fill out an Owner Contractor Plate Application. For more information, visit the Massachusetts RMV here.
How to obtain an Apportioned plate or IRP
As of January 1997, the International Registration Plan, commonly called IRP, is an optional program for licensing commercial vehicles traveling in two or more IRP jurisdictions. If a Massachusetts registered commercial vehicle with a gross vehicle weight over 26,000 lbs. chooses not to register under IRP, it cannot travel interstate, that is outside of Massachusetts, without first calling ahead and purchasing Trip Permits from each state that it wishes to travel through. Let Eastern States help you register your business for the IRP plan.  For more information, visit Massachusetts RMV Internal Registration Plan.